Part of our GDPR and CCPA Compliance.
All businesses in the UK, EU and EEA are required to comply with GDPR regulations, and all websites viewable by Californian residents should comply with CCPA. As a responsible business, Centre Neptune can help you to get it right.
Who we are.
We are Centre Neptune (“we”, “us” or “our”), a trading name which forms part of the business activites of Mr. Lee Paul Heron, a sole trader registered in the United Kingdom.
We own and operate the Website located at: https://centreneptune.com/
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites.
- How to contact us.
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
1. What data do we collect?
Centre Neptune collects the following data:
- Personal identification information. For example: Full name, email address, telephone number.
- Business identification information. For example: Company name, company number, registered office, business address, email address, telephone number.
- Business activities information. For example: Area(s) of expertise, customer demographic, geographical or digital marketplace, products, services, offers, promotions, company history.
- Anonymous browsing information. For example: IP address, browser, page views, hits, downloads and other statistics associated with using the Website.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Centre Neptune with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Place an online order for any of our products or services.
- Complete a survey or provide feedback via our website or via email.
- View and interact with our website, via web server statistics and browser cookies.
- Contact us via telephone or email.
- Meet in person for the purposes of conducting business together.
Centre Neptune may also receive data indirectly from the following sources:
- Client referrals.
- Response to, or interaction with our online marketing activity.
3. How will we use your data?
Centre Neptune collects your data so we are able to:
- Process your orders and manage your account with us.
- Deliver our services to you.
- Contact you in connection with your orders, your account, and our services.
- Contact you with special offers on goods, products and services related to your activity with us.
- Track and analyse Website usage over time, so we may develop and improve our services.
When Centre Neptune processes your order, we may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, reputable credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent transactions.
4. How do we store your data?
Centre Neptune may store your data using some or all of the following formats:
- Local digital storage. For example: Office computers, NAS drives, backup drives.
- Mobile digital storage. For example: Business mobile devices, phones, tablets.
- Cloud-based digital storage. For example: Web servers, iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox.
- Local physical storage. For example: Paper-based filing systems.
- Offsite physical storage. For example: Filing of accounts, complying with legal obligations.
We may also temporarily move your data through some or all of the above media before storage.
5. What are your data protection rights?
The UK GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
These rights are explained in detail on the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies are small plain-text files placed onto a user’s device which store preferences and settings. Certain cookies are necessary for the Website to operate properly, whilst others can be used to collect information about how a user interacts with the Website.
Centre Neptune may use your data to help deliver, understand and improve the marketing of our services via the following methods:
- Email marketing. For instance: MailChimp.
- Social media marketing. For instance: Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest.
- Website marketing. For instance: Banner advertising.
- Print media marketing. For instance: Flyers, posters, postal campaigns.
We may also anonymously collate your data in order to perform statistical analysis.
8. Privacy policies of other websites.
Like all websites, Centre Neptune makes use of hyperlinks (links) to external information, other websites and third parties.
Such links can be found within our Website, our emails and digital communications, our digital documents, and our digital marketing. Clicking on a link, or copy/pasting the URL into a browser address bar will direct your browser and / or device to begin interacting with the link target.
10. How to contact us.
You may contact us using the details provided on our Contact page.
11. How to contact the appropriate authorities.
Data protection in the UK is governed by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).